The National Fitness Awards are back for their 13th year – free-to-enter and going from strength to strength, these national awards celebrate excellence and achievement across the entire fitness industry.
Organised by WorkOut magazine in conjunction with Script Media, the awards have established themselves as one of the most anticipated awards in the sector.
Sponsorship opportunities are now available for the 2023 National Fitness Awards, giving companies the chance to be part of a glittering event which celebrates the best homes and individuals nationwide.
The awards’ night will take place at The Athena, Leicester on Friday November 24 2023.
• Logo on website
• Link to own company website
• Logo on website, all pre and post event publicity material and at the event.
• Logo will appear in all NFA adverts from booking.
• Logo on tickets.
• Use of National Fitness Awards Sponsor logo for 2023.
• Logo displayed on stage screens during the awards ceremony.
• Photo with winner will appear in the National Fitness Awards feature in WorkOut magazine.
• Full page advert/profile in the programme.
• Opportunity to present an award and have photo taken with the winner and celebrity presenter.
• One table at the event including four bottles of wine and water.
• Pre-dinner drinks reception with celebrity presenter.
• Copies of photographs of sponsor presenting award will be sent out for their own PR use.
• A one-minute video supplied by the sponsor to be shown during the awards ceremony.
• Branding on the pre event publicity material and on the National Fitness Awards website will commence as soon as the signed contract has been returned, together with the 10 per cent deposit.
• Each sponsor is allocated a table of 10 as part of their sponsorship. We will require the names and dietary requirements of your guests two weeks before the awards take place. In the event that you decide not to use your full allocation, there will be no reduction in the cost of the sponsorship.
• Any extra tickets for the awards required by a sponsor must be paid for prior to the event taking place.
• The cost of the sponsorship must be met by the dates specified on the Sponsor Contract.
If you have any queries or would like more information, please contact email@example.com