How to Nominate
- Select the category for which you want to nominate your club or team member.
- Read the criteria section for your chosen category carefully and enter the information requested below, together with a statement of no more than 300 words, saying why your club/centre/team member or member should be considered for the shortlist.
Rules for entry
- Each club/individual should have been operating for at least two years prior to the date of their nomination, apart from those entering the Newcomer of the Year category.
- You must have no ongoing legal action and no ongoing personal grievances prior to nomination.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of reputable, independent and impartial adjudicators.
- If you wish to enter more than one category, separate entries must be submitted for each category.
- There will be up to six finalists in each category.
- The decision of the panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will not be returned.
- Supporting info - to be sent on email.
- After the closing date, a shortlist of six nominees will be drawn up in each category and the gyms notified of their success in making the list. Each one will then be contacted by a member of the Workout Team over the following 2-3 weeks, to arrange a visit to the gym to interview the gym manager or owner. Each interview will include a series of questions appropriate to the category entered, a list of which will sent to you prior to the visit taking place. During the visit, we will also look around your facility and take photos of the club.
For more information - Contact Kelly Tarff on 01226 734695.
Closing date - August 26th